We take steam hoses seriously! Not properly assembled and maintained steam hoses can be potential safety hazards for plant personnel and also be a huge inefficiency if the hose is constantly leaking steam.
- A leaky steam hose can “Hiss Away” 2.6 lbs of steam per minute… annually, that can really add up!
- We use premium steam hose from Continental, along with engineered crimp fittings from Campbell Fittings for proper fitting retention- and to eliminate the potential for inefficient leaks.
- We stock Flexsteel 250# Black Steam in ½”, ¾” and 1” Diameters. We can crimp and pressure test finished assemblies for you. Or we can also offer bulk hose with field attachable fittings when needed. Contact us today if there is something you need that you don’t see!
- 3/4 In I.D. ContiTech Black 250 PSI Flexsteel Steam Configurable Hose Assembly with Crimped Ends
As low as $88.38Within 3 to 5 Business Days
- 3/4 In I.D. ContiTech Black 250 PSI Flexsteel Steam Hose, Bulk Hose Priced Per Foot (No End Fittings)$3.28Same or Next Business Day